Thursday 20 March 2008

Flying Away

At this moment in time, I am eating jam on toast and drinking Lady Grey tea in an odd degree of calm... For in 40 minutes I will be leaving my Northwood home to commence my approx. 18 hour journey to Dehradun, India.  

I am staying with a family and doing some work with them, as well as just experiencing the country. Please pray, that I may not get ill, that I may know God's grace and peace.  

I will hopefully be putting up a record of my travels on this blog - so do keep checking!

See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I will hopefully be putting up a record of my travels on this blog - so do keep checking!' 20th march.

10 days later. Hi Tim. I've been checking. Still praying!

Steve

Tim Goodall. said...

Hi Steve, sorry for the inability to get info onto here whilst in India - about to post dome of my diary on here though, so do check it out.

Thanks for the prayers, hugely appreciated.

Tim

Lijit Search Wijit