Monday 23 March 2009

Easter in Aldis - Day One.

It's colder inside Aldis than it is outside, I'm sure of it.  They've turned the heating off - sensible, true, but a slight pain.  The little "Cornwall-heater" is doing pretty well.

I should be in the library, working on the dissertation.  But instead I sit at my desk looking out to a very wet Northwood, knowing that the library is likely colder than it is in Aldis, and I disinclined.

Add to this the increasing mountain the dissertation seems to be, and I'd far rather watch the wit of Toby Ziegler and Josh Lyman.  However, to the library I must go - knowing that it will be a painful start, but knowing equally that I have no choice but to complete it.  We shall see how we end up.......

3 comments:

David said...

Good use of disinclined. 'Tis all I have to say.

David said...

Any reason why the post that my blog says you have posted is not up? Much confusion...

Tim Goodall. said...

It's there now.... formatting problems and slow internet resulted in me abandoning it and coming back today.

Lijit Search Wijit