Sunday 15 May 2011

Themed Playlists

I've not put anything up here recently. It's mainly because I'm trying to finish a degree. Plus I've lost the habit of writing my musings on a website - which I'm not altogether unhappy about.

I've been making playlists with themes recently. Inspired by a friend, themes currently include 'Breath' and 'Tonight'. The one I'm currently enjoying has the theme 'Sleep' and goes thus:

1. Asleep in the Back - Elbow
2. In the Arms of Sleep - Smashing Pumpkins
3. You on my Mind when I Sleep - Richard Ashcroft
4. Let me Sleep (Next to the Mirror) - Idlewild
5. Sleeping Lessons - Shins
6. Sleep Better - Pete Yorn
7. Haunt while I Sleep - Right Away, Great Captain
8. I'm Not Sleeping - Counting Crows
9. Sleep to Dream Her - Dave Matthews Band
10. The Devil Never Sleeps - Iron & Wine
11. Daysleeper - REM
12. Singing in my Sleep - Semisonic
13. Sleep Don't Weep - Damien Rice
14. Go to Sleep - Radiohead
15. Sleep - Stephen Fretwell
16. Even While You're Sleeping - The Acorn
17. Sleeping Torpor - Anathallo
18. Sleeping Bear, Sault Saint Marie - Sufjan Stevens
19. When You Sleep - Longview

So, in a bid to increase by 100% my blog posting for the year 2011 - herewith a post. Based on current frequency, see you in August!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit